- Bug fix: Fatal error when activating add-ons
- New: Customizer Add-On released
- New: Add-Ons page added
- Improvement: Automatically copy shortcodes to clipboard on click
- Bug fix: Dashboard widget incorrect styling
- Bug fix: Settings screen tabs incorrect styling
- Improvement: Code structure improvements
- Improvement: Add-on subscribe form updated
- Bug fix: ‘PHP Notice: Undefined index: category’
- New: Download list widget
- New: Customize upload directory from Settings screen
- Improvement: Admin notices now dismissible
- Improvement: Add text domain for translate.wordpress.org integration
- New: Pro subscribe form added to Settings screen
- Improvement: Translations updated
- Bug fix: PHP warning when Block User Agents option empty
- Bug fix: PHP warning when IP address range supplied by server
- Bug fix:
exclude_tagsattribute not working on
- Bug fix: Conflict with Divi theme
- Enhancement: New shortcode generator window.
- Enhancement: The front-end CSS is now only loaded when the [ddownload] shortcode is detected.
- Enhancement: Langauges updated.
- Bug Fix: Dramatic performance increase within the WordPress admin area.
- Bug Fix: Upgrades no longer fire on plugin activation.
- Bug Fix: Missing closing tag on the Add/Edit Download Screen.
- Bug Fix: Display of popular downloads on some browsers.
- Bug Fix: Modal windows not closing in Opera.
- New: Password protected downloads.
- New: Export logs to CSV file.
- New: Import/Export plugin settings.
- New: The Open in Browser option has been added, which allows files to open directly in the browser window.
- New: The Folder Protection option has been added, which allow you to turn on/off the direct access of upload files.
- New: Swedish translation.
- Enhancement: The Members Only option can now be set on a per-download basis.
- Enhancement: Improved the Add/Edit Download screen.
- Enhancement: Improved the Download Settings screen.
- Enhancement: Improved the All Downloads screen to show the Members Only and Open in Browser columns.
- Bug Fix: The dashboard widget no longer breaks the widget layout, when a download has been removed.
- Improved statistics and logging with custom database table.
- Improved dashboard widget.
- Added the option to set a grace period when creating new logs, which can be found on the settings screen, under the statistics tab.
- Added the option to automatically delete old logs, which can be found on the settings screen, under the statistics tab.
- Added migrate legacy logs button to the logs screen.
- Added reset default settings button to the settings screen.
- Added empty logs button to the logs screen.
- Added help and support sidebar to the settings screen.
- Added Italian language.
- Merged shortcodes for easier use.
- Fixed deprecated MySQL function.
- Fixed blank and corrupt downloads bug.
- Cleaned up the Add Downloads screen.
- Added file size column to the All Downloads screen.
- Added the ability to add offsite (remote) files.
- Added the ability to add files using an absolute server path.
- Added %filename%, %ext% and %mime% wildcards.
- Added new ddownload_list output style – Title (Extension, File size).
- Added compatibility with WPML.
- Fixed Settings screen input labels.
- Fixed file not found bug.
- Fixed block user agents bug.
- Removed deprecated functions in favour of core WordPress functions.
- Removed trunk directory from distribution.
- Fixed undefined variable warning in jQueryFileTree.
- Shortcodes date output now uses the date format set in the WordPress settings screen.
- Support screen merged into Settings screen.
- Added PHP safe mode check to Support screen.
- Added filter to customise shortcode date format.
- Added Complete Uninstall option to the settings screen under the advanced tab.
- Added French translation.
- Added German translation.
- Added action hook when an invalid download is triggered.
- Fixed button text color.
- Fixed text description for [ddownload_list] on Settings screen.
- Fixed a rare bug that would cause a fatal error on activation.
- Fixed a bug caused by a conflict with the WP Super Cache plugin.
- Added Russian translation.
- Code refactor.
- Improved shortcode generator visuals.
- Improved dashboard widget so that only admins and editors can view it by default.
- Improved logs so that only admins and editors can view them by default.
- Removed post visibility from quick edit on the All Downloads screen.
- Removed some error suppression from process-download.php.
- Fixed a bug caused by a conflict with the TwitWord plugin.
- Security fixes.
- Fixed localisation support.
- Removed Pretty Permalinks option.
- Fixed a bug that caused downloads to stop working.
- Added download tags and categories.
- Added folder protection so that files can no longer be accessed directly.
- Added the option to block user agents such as search bots.
- Added [ddownload_list] shortcode to list downloads.
- Added [ddownload_total_filesize] shortcode to output file size of all files.
- Added [ddownload_total_files] shortcode to output the total number of files.
- Added the option to enable/disable logging of downloads by admins.
- Added the option to specify download address and enable/disable pretty permalinks.
- Added Support Screen.
- Added User Agent to logs screen.
- Added filters for developers.
- Added uninstall functionality.
- Improved [ddownload] with additional wildcards.
- Improved Settings Screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused downloads to become corrupt when the NextGEN Gallery plugin was active.
- Added caching to the [ddownload_count] shortcode.
- Added language template po and mo files.
- Improved the Add Download screen with more descriptive help text.
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally show an error when saving plugin settings.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Dashboard Statistics widget to incorrectly display counts based on the WordPress timezone settings.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Logs table to incorrectly show the relative time since a download.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Logs table to incorrectly show the author.
- Improved download links by adding rel=“nofollow” to encourage Search Engines not to download files.
- Improved the file browser so that it no longer shows hidden files.
- Fixed a bug that caused menu images to not display.
- Fixed a bug that caused the file browser to not display.
- Fixed a bug that caused a ‘file does not exist’ error due to subdomain.
- Fixed a bug that caused a ‘file does not exist’ error when using non-standard port numbers for the host server.
- Removed the option to manually specify an upload directory for the file browser.
- Removed text file error logging in preparation for improved statistics.
- Added dashboard widget.
- Added an option to the settings screen to set the directory used in the file browser.
- Added support options to settings screen.
- Improved caching.
- Improved [ddownload_total_count] shortcode.
- Fixed a bug that caused the incorrect time to display in the download logs.
- Fixes shortcode formatting.
- Fixes a bug that caused the file browser to not load.
- Fixes headers already sent error.
- Downloads by admins are no longer logged or added to the file’s download count.
- Added the ability to search for downloads in the shortcode generator window.
- Added ddownload_total_count shortcode button to the shortcode generator window.
- Added download information to the shortcode generator window.
- Added cache duration to settings page.
- Added the ability to manually enter a file URL on the add/edit download screen.
- Added file browser to add/edit download screen.
- Improved Ajax upload functionality.
- Improved performance of ddownload_total_count via caching.
- Improved internal option handling.
- Fixed a bug on the settings page causing the Default CSS Styles option not to deselect.
- Fixed a bug in the download log screen that resulted in not being able to filter by ip address.
- Fixes a bug that caused the inability to add a download on the post screen.
- Initial stable plugin release.